PRIVACY FACTS NOTICE
(Last updated Feb 2018)
information is collected in connection with our business in British Columbia, Canada. By using
conditions. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please refer to the end of this
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about
how we collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with our business in
use and disclose personal information in connection with our business. By using our Website,
you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance
- “Cookies” are small text files offered to a user's computer by web servers in order to keep track of the user's browser as a website is navigated.
- “Personal information” means any information about an identifiable individual.
- “Principals” means individuals that own and/or are involved in the management of a business.
- “Us”, “we”, “our”, "Weed-tours.ca" “Canabis-Sativa.com” means BLAST-seq Genomics Inc.
- “Website” means the website operated by Weed-tours.ca and Canabis-Sativa located at http://www.weed-tours.com and http://www.canabis-sativa.com.
The Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect personal information in two ways 1) information you give to us and 2) The information we collect from your use of our website
- The Information you give us
The information we collect from your use of our website. This information relates generally to the editorial and advertising content you view, and the products and services you use that we and our third-party providers offer.
- We collect your personal information by sign-up to our email lists as posted on our website, here you would provide your email, name and location
- We may collect your personal information from other sources permitted by law, including interactions on our website, facebook page and other social media pages, and from affiliate promotors
- If you are purchasing products or services on our website, we will record the purchase information including the products or services purchased, the dates of purchase and the purchase price
This information includes:
How We Use Information We Collect
- Device Information: we collect information about the devices you use to access our website, information concerning your device, such as hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Log Information. When you visit our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, which automatically record certain information when you visit our website, including the following:
- details about how you have used our website, such as your search queries.
- your IP address, which is the number assigned to every Internet-connected device such as a tablet or smartphone and used to identify the geographic location of that device.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser and collect information about how our visitors interact with our website, as well as help us identify problems such as error messages from certain pages. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit our website. When you visit our website any time thereafter, the cookie allows our website to recognize your browser and to store information about your user preferences and other personal information.
- Location information. When you visit our website, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information)
locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5),
which allows for data to be stored on a browser even after the browser has been closed and
the reopened, and application data caches, which allow for data to be stored on your device,
enabling an application to run without an Internet connection and to load content faster.
- Collection and Storage technologies. We and our partners use various technologies to
collect and store information when you visit the Canabis-Sativa website, and this may include
using cookies or other technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these
technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website and interact with the
content and products and services we offer, such as advertising services.
We use the information we collect from our website visitors, in order to provide you with more
meaningful editorial and advertising content and to offer you relevant products and service.
More importantly we use your information in a way to help find you a meaningful and lasting
relationships, we use information to:
- deliver our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
personal information in connection with our business in Canada, including but not limited to
personal information collected, used and disclosed when you access or use our Website.